LÉGENDE – 6 Bottle Case
2019 Légende, Domaine des Jeanne, Luberon
Légende is the limited-edition flagship red wine from Domaine des Jeanne. The label is from the heraldic coat of arms of owner Lord Davies of Abersoch and celebrates his birth year in the year of the Water Dragon and the Welsh Dragon.
Légende is a classic Rhône Valley blend of Grenache and Syrah (Shiraz) and fans of big Rhône reds will not be disappointed. The grapes were hand picked and after fermentation the wine was raised in oak barrels. Légende is gleaming ruby red in colour showing great concentration. The nose starts with ripe, rich plums and behind that are complex layers of red fruits, notably raspberries, blackberries, black cherries and mixed spices. In the mouth, the classic pepper and spice of the region are very evident, giving way to an abundance of soft red fruits that fill the mouth. In particular, raspberry, strawberry and plums come to the front. The tannins are gentle and developing well for such a full wine and the finish is long with persistent, youthful fruit flavours and spice notes.
- Case of 6 x 75cl Bottles
- Orders on this website are restricted to delivery to the United Kingdom (excluding Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) for a flat rate of £15 per delivery. Deliveries to Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland is a flat rate of £18 per delivery.
- For Delivery to the Republic of Ireland (Delivery Charge: €15), visit our Irish website to place your order: domainedesjeanne.ie
- Full Delivery details in our Delivery Policy below
- Minimum order: 1 Case
- Delivery Policy
- Orders & Returns Policy
- Subject to availability
- Alcohol is not for sale to people under the age of 18.
- For the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk