For the final event in this season, Lisa’s Lust List Live took place in the fabulous Shearwater Hotel in Ballinasloe on Saturday, 27th April 2019… Hosted by the wonderful Fashion Blogging guru, Lisa McGowan (Instagram: @lisas_lust_list).
With over 270K followers between Facebook and Instagram, Lisa stole the show once again and really brought the wow factor to the night. Anything associated with the uber talented Lisa McGowan is synonymous with glam and Saturday night was no exception. Check out our video, and scroll down to read our blog about who we met on the night:
BEHIND THE SCENES
As is the way with all Lisa’s events, the entrance into the room was a beautiful red carpet, decadently lined with lit lanterns alongside an ornate mirror welcoming all the Lusters into the venue… The room itself was laid out as a high-end, luxury wedding. The stage was ornately designed with cherry trees, tables bedecked with candelabras and cherry blossom centre-pieces, a flower wall for photo ops, funky lighting, high energy tunes… all blended in harmony to create such a buzz of excitement before the guests arrived. Upon stepping foot in the room, you knew it was going to be a great night!
Once again, Domaine Des Jeanne had the pleasure of hosting the Drinks Reception from 6pm, led by our Business Development Manager, Denise Douet. Our sincere thanks to our dream team: Denise’s sister, Niamh Nolan, and the Whizz Marketing Ltd duo: Jennifer Nolan and Colma Lineen (Instagram: @whizzireland – Web: www.whizz.ie) who were all a priceless addition on the night. Together, they helped us spread the word about our delicious collection of JJ wine from the Luberon in the South of France.
We arrived early to set up our display and decorated it with flowers, candles, and our superb sparkling wines: JJ Bulle Blanche, JJ Bulle Rose, JJ Prestige Rouge and JJ Esprit Rosé. The air was filled with a buzz of excitement between all the vendors as everyone prepared for the guests to arrive.
At 6pm the event kicked off and Lisa personally greeted over 300 glamorous ladies at the entrance. All the guests enjoyed a complimentary glass from our fabulous collection, followed by shopping and beauty demonstrations from some of Ireland’s leading names. The guests were all seated where they enjoyed dinner, a full fashion show, and top beauty tips and demonstrations from some of Ireland’s premium brands and boutiques.
WHO WE MET
- Gosh (Instagram: @goshireland – Web: goshireland.com) were next to us and showcased their fabulous range of innovative cosmetics, bath & body and fragrances.
- The wonderful Beauty Expert, Mark Rogers (Instagram: @m.rbeauty – Facebook: @MarkRogersBeauty Web: markrogersbeauty.com) did Lisa’s makeup on the night and shared his expertise on stage through his beauty demonstrations and giving everyone his top tips on looking fabulous! Check out his Social Channels or his website to be kept-up-to-date with the latest looks!
- Next up was the stunning Oonagh O’Hagan, Managing Director from Meaghers Pharmacy (@meagherspharmacy – Web: meagherspharmacy.ie) along with the fabulous duo: Leanne & Kevin showcasing Meaghers’ extensive range of products such as Symprove, Benefit, Jenny Glow, Vichy and lots more. With 8 locations around Dublin, Meagher’s Pharmacy Group is a leader in the Dublin area. It was recently recognised as a Deloitte best managed company and continues to be recognised as a leader in both customer service and a supplier of leading product ranges.
- Kreative Salon Supplies (Instagram: @kreativesalonsupplies – Web: kreativesalonsupplies.com & alteregoshop.ie) were opposite us and are leading suppliers of hair, beauty and nail care products in Ireland with exclusive distribution rights to high end hair care brands, Alter Ego Italy and Echos Line as well as Byothea skin care, The Manicure Company gel nails and Italor salon furniture. Visit their website for more info.
- The Spa from the Shearwater Hotel (Instagram: @shearwater_hotel_spa – Web: shearwaterhotel.com/spa) showcased their wide range of IMAGE Skincare which consistently produces the latest anti-aging, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further its mission of helping the world to Age Later. IMAGE is powered by safe, proven ingredients and smart botanicals. Created by an aesthetician, formulated by a plastic surgeon, and delivered by their highly trained professional therapists in The Spa in the Shearwater hotel. Get in touch with them for more information.
- Jack Murphy Jewellers (Instagram: @jackmurphyjewellers – Web: jackmurphyjewellers.com) showcased their stunning collection of jewellery. Visit their website for more info.
- Suzanne from Human+Kind, a Cork based business (Instagram: @humanandkind – Web: humanandkind.com) was on hand with her beautiful range of Face, Body, and Hair care products that are for both cleansing and moisturisation. All products are Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Natural, Ethically-Sources and Paraben Free. Some of their most popular products include their Family Remedy Cream, Wash-Off Facial Cleanser, Day+Night Cream, Hand + Elbow + Foot Cream, Body Soufflé, Body Oil, In-Shower Body Moisturiser, and Sensitive Shampoo+Body Wash and Conditioner…
- The Mother & Daughter team, Paulette & Louise Egan from I-SPY clothing (Instagram: @theispyteam – Web: i-spy.ie) were on hand with their fitness and yoga wear, with free wordwide shipping. Their range is 100% non-see through which always proves to extremely popular with Lisa’s Lusters at every event.
- The fabulous Pam & her sister Sue from Burke By Design (Instagram: @burkebydesign – Web: burkebydesign.ie) showcased their range of jewellery, handbags, accessories and shoes. Their ear-rings as always proved extremely popular with the Lusters and Vendors with many leaving with one of Pam’s to-die-for ear-ring (as seen modelled by Lisa herself in the photo below). With a company ethos that it is important to give back, they support all the local initiatives and started the Lend an Ear campaign which supports Lisheens House, Pieta House & The Samaritans through the sale of their beautiful earrings. Based in Clonakilty in Co. Cork… pop in to Pam or visit their website for more information.
- Spotlight Whitening (Instagram: @spotlight_whitening – Web: spotlightwhitening.com) showcased their fabulous teeth whitening products. Check out their website or social channels for more info.
- The multiple award-winning fragrance brand, Brooke & Shoals Fragrances (Instagram: @brookeandshoalsfragrances – Web: brookeandshoals.com) showcased their Brooke& Shoals scented candles – natural, luxurious and hand-made in Ireland. Their sophisticated harmonious fragrances create divine aroma’s that last.
- Desert Diamonds (Instagram: @desertdiamondsireland – Web: desertdiamondsireland.com) displayed their beautiful earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets and also introduced her to-die-for elegant and chic helix cuff earrings… Visit their website to get the look!
- Multi-award winning Bellamianta Luxury Tanning (Instagram: @bellamianta – Web: bellamianta.com) were on hand with their latest additions to their extensive range of tanning products.
- Jennifer’s Hat Emporium (Instagram: @jennifershatemporium – Web: jennifershatemporium.ie) in Kildare was there showcasing her Hat Hire business. She offers nationwide delivery and a collection service. Many of the models stole the show with her fabulous hair accessories… So if you have a special occasion coming up, be sure to get in touch with her.
- Award-Winning, Irish Fashion Designer, Marion Murphy Cooney (Instagram: @marion_murphy_cooney – www.marionmurphycooney.com) showcased the most incredible collection of ready to wear and an atelier service available in Nenagh, Co. Tipperary. Her new collection is about ‘dressing up’, but in a comfortable, confident way. The MMC collection fabrics are satins, brocades, crepes and others that bring an instant touch of luxury. Marion has put huge work into developing good sizing and an excellent ‘fit’ and gone to one of Italy’s leading makers to have her collection finished to the highest standards. It is made in the same factory as labels like Ellie Saab and Etro. Visit her website to check out her Spring / Summer Collection 2019.
We met so many people, we can’t name them all, but it was such a fabulous night and we all had such fun.
We also had the privilege of being one of the first to get a sneak-peek of the Shearwater Hotel’s newly refurbished Presidential / Bridal suite, designed by the outstanding Interior Designer, Adeline Molloy Design (Instagram: @adelinemolloydesign – www.adelinemolloydesign.com). Adeline and all her crew prioritised getting it finished in time for the event, as Lisa herself was to be the very first guest that stayed in it that night. As with everything that Adeline lends her hand to, her attention to detail is so unique, and to see the big reveal first-hand was jaw-dropping. Check out Adeline’s sneak peek of the Suite on Instagram.
Behind the scenes of a show like this, Lisa & Linda work day and night to make sure the show goes off without a hitch. It takes months and months of preparation and tons of hard work. In fact, the planning for the next show begins as soon as the last one ends… Thank you so much to Lisa McGowan (Instagram: @lisas_lust_list) and her team: the amazing Linda Blanchfield, Adeline Molloy, Sheelagh Tinney, Katie Blanchfield, and Declan; also our sincere thanks to Jerry (Group GM), William (GM) and all the staff in the Shearwater Hotel who contributed to making the night such a success.
Both Lisa’s team and the Shearwater team pulled out all the stops to ensure that the night ran super smoothly and it turned out to be such a fabulously fun night. We were honoured to be part of such an inspiring crew. Huge congratulations from all the team in Domaine Des Jeanne!
ORDER OUR WINE