With an understanding of passion for all things art, the team at DDJ is delighted to support exciting and creative art award ArtGemini Prize which is a celebration to promote international contemporary art for emerging and established artists across the globe.
This is an independent competition, open to all artists from anywhere in the world. There is no age limit for applicants. In October 2014, the winners will be announced during an exhibition of the finalists’ works in London.
In addition, selected artists to showcase will have the opportunity to sell their works in London while supporting the children’s charity Kidscape.
The aims of the prize are:
- • to promote creativity and excellence from around the world
- • to exhibit a wide range of challenging works
- • to help artists to exhibit and sell their works in London
- • to give the public access to quality and exciting works at affordable prices
- • to support a selected charity with a cash donation each year.
Artists have until 15 September 2014 to submit their entries to compete for awards in four categories to a total of GBP 5,500, up from GBP 5,000 in the first round in 2013.
For more information on the prize or to submit work, check out here.